Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oshima Ramen House

Ok, here we go. This place is, well a little different to say the least. It's pretty good. I love ramen and it's not like Denver has much or any others to choose from. The owner is a crack up if you talk to him. The place is cluttered and not the cleanest. They have flyers on the wall from years ago. Like I said the food is pretty good. Hey it is what it is. Buck up and grow a pair and don't wine about the service and you might have a good dinning experience. If not I don't really think the owner gives a crap. This place is a trip and I will go back. You just gotta try it to understand what I'm talking about.


Oshima Ramen on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. Ya, ramen is a beautiful thing and one of my favorite foods (extra negi - o nay gai shimasu!) I stopped going to Oshima because the place was so dirty, just couldn't get over it - really liked the fella though! The best in town is / was at Den Deli - they open again in a week or two with a new look and new name - Ototo Den. Across from Sushi Den and Izakaya Den. Ramen as good as Japan - trust me! Oh man, now I am cravin' big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete