Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Friday, March 25, 2011

Snooze for breakfast.

I am now a big fan of Snooze. I had the Sweet Potato Pancakes and a side of bacon with coffee. Sounds pretty standard right? WRONG!!!  So not standard. The butter on top had the slightest hint on rosemary which was the perfect match for the pancakes. the bacon was really smokey, almost like I smoked it myself. The service was top notch and the atmosphere was great as well. I cant wait to take my wife to this place I think she'll dig it. Next time I have got to try the corned beef hash and eggs.Let's go right now, seriously it's that good. Just an awesome way to start your day - Shannon
Snooze on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I have been wanting to go to Snooze forEVER! That butter sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete