Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, October 10, 2011

Beef and Juice

Snoop may have sung Gin and Juice but I'm all about Beef and Juice. The messy comfort of a Chicago Beef. It all started with Chef Eric's birthday gift of a jar of giardiniera. A delicious concoction of pickled vegetables that are perfect on a Chicago Beef. Great! I said. How do you make a homemade Chicago Beef at home?! Ah, the internet. Within seconds, he sent me this link and I was off and running. And I thought, what better than some homemade fries to go with it! I've got enough for 4 more sandwiches, so stop on by for one.


Some delicious giardiniera from Eric

Top Round and juice ready to go

My set up on the Egg

After cooking. Love the color change of the juice.

Peppers, obviously!

Fries after being par boiled and ready to fry

Messy goodness and salty fries. Mmmmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment