Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Rubio's

Shannon and I went to Rubio's yesterday and threw down some tacos! Shannon had been there a bunch of times, mostly in CA, but I had never been there. Everything was pretty solid, but the hit was definitely the Mango Habanero Mahi-Mahi tacos. Perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Wish I had some right now!

The "Original"

Carnitas, really good with the tomatillo salsa

Mango Habanero Mahi-Mahi, easily our favorite!


1 comment:

  1. We go to Rubio's now and then. The only thing I've had is one of their salads and I most always get the original taco. Always tasty. The carnitas look good. I have to admit I'm afraid of Habanero, but might have to order those tacos next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete