Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, November 19, 2012

Cabo Grub


This trip to Cabo was once again all about fishing but we did get to sample some of the local food. I have alway been a taco freak and I know a good one when I have it. These may have been the best I have ever had. If you are familiar with Cabo this little street taco stand is located behind the Giggling Marlin. It sits right next to a little street side bar which is the only place to sit. We got our tacos then went next door and ordered a couple of Pacificos. These Tacos blew me away. The Al Pastor wich you see below was unbelievable. The Chorizo was also great. I had about eight of them. I think they are about a buck a piece so it was so worth it. I have had enough of the touristy places down here, this is how I like to eat in Mexico.




No comments:

Post a Comment