Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Steuben's

Wow! Talk about impressed. Not only was the food amazing but the service was as good as I have ever had. The GM Joey was awesome and made our evening truly special. No joke the dude is a class act. The food was perfect. The best fried chicken I have ever had. I personally can't wait to go back. You gotta try the Brussel Sprouts. There's a sentence I have never heard before. The bartenders are second to none. They even know how to make a real Sazerak which is my favorite drink. Thanks for a great evening, Shannon
                                                                          
Steuben's Food Service

No comments:

Post a Comment