Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Crumbs

Dinner last night...
Risotto (one of my favorites!)
Grilled chicken on the Egg with pesto, tomato and buffalo mozzarella
Green Beans sauteed with butter, thyme and lemon
 -- Drew

We went to Pho Saigon (Arapahoe and I25) last week and the food
was delicious as always. Too bad the hostess kept yelling across the 
restaurant at her waiters. Nice atmosphere! It's usually fine because
it's the guy at the host stand, not her. 

Pho Saigon on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Isn't risotto just the best? Nice looking meal Drew, I like the combination for the green beans. I've got some lemon thyme growing in a pot on the back patio I'll be giving it a try with some green beans very soon. Pho Saigon is the only place I've ever had Pho.

    ReplyDelete