Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, June 6, 2011

LooftLighter, how did I live without it?

As most of you know we cook on Big Green Eggs. We love our Egg's but sometimes you want the coals ready in just a couple minutes. In my case I usually forget to start the coals because I'm prepping other stuff and it slips my mind. Well now there is a solution. It's called the LooftLighter. You can get them at BBQGuys.com . You can use it to start your coals or your fire pit but whatever you do don't try to burn wasps with it on your wood deck. This thing packs some serious flame power. The box says in very large print "Only use to light coals and fire pits" (honey, I'm not saying I tried to burn a wasp because that would be dumb). I can have my natural lump charcoal ready to go in about 10 minutes. Keep on eye on this blog because we will be giving one of these bad boys away very soon thanks to the BBQ Guys. Go to our Facebook page www.facebook.com/grubology and "Like" us to be eligible to win this awesome prize Thanks - Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment