Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, January 17, 2011

Denver Food Tour - Stop #2

On our next stop, Chelly brought us to Crepes n Crepes, thankfully, because I was starving! Tanette and I had never been to a crepe joint before, so we weren't sure what to expect. It was cool! Those guys make hundreds of crepes everyday and everything we tried was delicious. I know I keep saying that, but that's because it was true! They are also the only place in town with a 100% French wine list. Between the employees there, they can speak at least 15 (!!) different languages. Love that. We definitely felt like we were in another world.

He makes this look really easy. I'm sure it's not.

Building the crepes

Ham and Swiss with a Roasted Pepper Tapenade

Dessert! Bananas and Nutella. OH BABY!!!

Crêpes n’ Crêpes  on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment