Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, March 22, 2010

Crumbs

Some grub I made this weekend...

Friday:
Baked Ziti with Bolognese Sauce
Made with organic ground beef, italian sausage, roasted garlic, onion, canned tomatoes (I like Muir Glen because San Marzano, although superior, are too expensive), Ziti or Rigatoni, shredded mozzarella (stir some in as well as on top), grated Parmigiano Reggiano

Baked Caprese Bruschetta

Sunday:
Chicken Wings on the Egg
I made my standard wings (olive/vegetable oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder...toss in Frank's) and also some with Tammy's Herbal Rub (get it at Lehrer's). Both were very good. The Egg cooked them about 20 minutes faster than my old gas grill, the skin was crisp and they tasted delicious. My 3 year old loves my wings! How cool is that?! -- Drew

1 comment:

  1. That ziti looks sooooooo good. Nothing better than cheesy beefy sausagey pasta...unless it's chicken wings. :-)

    ReplyDelete