Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vodka 14 IZZZ GOOOOD

Be on the lookout for Vodka 14, It's a hit and it's not just because it coincidentally has my idol Pete Rose's number on it. Get it? "a hit" Pete Rose was one of the greatest hitters of all time. Anyway, I have been on a role lately and I'm not talkin' about my jokes. I have found some real keepers in the Beer and Booze department. Most recently Vodka 14. It's made in the Rockies from all organic ingredients. Honestly, these guys don’t pay me to say this stuff but when I try something great I like to share it with others. That is why I started this blog in the first place. This is one of those Maven Moments as I refer to them as. If you like Vodka, I mean really good vodka then this one is for you. The true test for me with a good vodka is to take a sip at room temperature and see if you like it. I did and loved it. Then take another sip and hold it in your mouth, does it burn? Vodka 14 passed both of my personal vodka tests with flying colors. Oh and the best test of all, drink 3/4 of the bottle in one night and wake up the next morning without even the slightest hint of a hangover. It passed that test too. - Shannon - 'ello Grubna

No comments:

Post a Comment