Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Friday, January 29, 2010

Augustine Grill

Had a great lunch today with Erin Seabold, founder of The Seed, at Augustine Grill in Castle Rock. The restaurant is set in an old Victorian home. The atmosphere, service and food were excellent. I didn't have anything fancy, just a really good hamburger that was well-seasoned, topped with blue cheese, bacon and green chilis. If I weren't trying to lose weight, I might of had two! The fries were delicious as well. They had just the right amount of salt and were cooked perfectly. Not something I find everywhere, that's for sure. I'll definitely be back. I hear they're famous for their quiche.
Augustine Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment