Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Venice Ristorante & Wine Bar



Venice Restorante
is amazing, Great service and great food. I had the Chicken Cacciatore and it was awesome. I consider myself fairly advance in my cooking skills but I wouldn't even try to duplicate this one. It's not your standard Cacciatore. It is much richer and has Calamata Olives and house made Italian Sausage. Recently Andrea Bocelli sang live here for a wine and dinner night. The place is beautiful and really looks the part. Venice Restaorante gets top marks from this guy. - Shannon - Grubissimo
Venice Ristorante Italiano on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and look forward to more posts. How fun to find another local food blog. I've never been to Venice and have wanted to go for years. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete