Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, January 4, 2010

Recent eats from Drew

For Christmas Day I made chorizo and roasted poblano queso. I wasn't sure how much of a hit it would be since my inlaws don't like spicy food, but I barely got any 'cuz they ate it all up so fast!

I made at least 10 more of those quesadillas I mentioned below. I couldn't get enough of the carnitas and good mexican cheese. Thanks to Shannon for hounding me to buy the Costco carnitas. It's so easy and delicious.

Other stuff I've made recently that I really liked...
Homemade french fries - must double fry, salt generously as soon as they're out of the oil and eat immediately
Croque-monsieur - YUM! Basically a kicked-up ham and cheese. I've wanted to make these forever. Thank goodness I did.
Peppermint Bark ice cream and warm brownie
Manchego cheese and dry salami

No comments:

Post a Comment