Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Grill It With Bobby Flay Video


This weekend I will be making a video to send to "Grill It With Bobby Flay". My wife will be working the camera and I will be making some Grub. I think I'm going to make Tacos. They said you should make something that represents your background and cooking history. I'm thinking Shrimp and Chorizo tacos with a tangy Tomatillo Salsa and Striped Marlin Tacos topped with a Cilantro Broccoli Slaw. Both will be served on fresh homemade Corn Tortillas that I will grill. I'm also going to make a Blanco Tequila Cucumber and Honeydew Mellon Margarita. I spent a lot of my early years fishing the Sea of Cortez with my dad and I think these tacos will be a good representation of those amazing times in my life. As soon as we have it finished we will post it to the blog. Then I will post the link so you can all vote for me.




Thank you,



Shannon

2 comments: