Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Monday, February 15, 2010

I invented this drink over the weekend, IT IS AWESOME!!!

We finally got a Sprouts in Castle Rock so we raided the produce section for fresh produce to come up with something delicious. I'm so sick of the sugary pre packaged mixes on the market today. A long time ago I started making my Margaritas from scratch and there is no comparison.


Mixologists everywhere are trending toward fresh produce to make their drinks.

I think this is my new favorite mixed drink. I could use some help thinking of a name for it.

you take a couple of slices of fresh cucumber

one wedge of lime peel and all

one wedge of a fresh pear

about a half a teaspoon of raw sugar

muddle it all together really well add vodka, shake then strain

OH MY GOD It's GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment