Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mcclure's Pickles

http://www.mcclurespickles.com/
Oh SNAP! seriously, that's the sound they make when you bite them. SNAP!


I saw these pickles on The Food Networks "The Best Thing I Ever Ate" so I had to try them. Ted Allen was right, they're awesome. The Spicy ones are the only one I have tried so far and yes they are spicy. I am a spicy food lover so I didn't mind them at all. Probably one of the most addicting things I have ever eaten.

Spicy Pickles – Intermingled with cayenne and habanero peppers, these pickles have a kick. Layered, bold flavors and incredible crunch make for a unique pickle unlike others. Use the leftover spicy brine to make a killer bloody mary mix or as a marinade for cooking. You can also refill the jar with some small pickle cucumbers and voila you have more pickles in a few weeks. The only place here in Colorado you can get them that I know of is Williams - Sonoma. Any volunteers who would like to go in on a case?

2 comments:

  1. I would love to! How much does a case cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. which williams sonama. would put account in but can't figure out how. dense in Arvada thanks steve

    ReplyDelete