Grubology is now a featured blog on Urban Spoon and Zagat

Grubology Denver restaurants Zagat Featured Blog: Denver
Foodbuzz

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I think I'm in love

...with mi huevo verde grande that is. I made homemade pizzas tonight for my family. For some reason, I've always been intimidated by making dough, but I got through it just fine and the dough turned out, crisp, tender and chewy, just like a good pizza crust should. Oh man, where they good. I left the dome open (while it was snowing) and within 20 minutes the Egg was up to 575 degrees. Nice
Pepperoni, mushroom and italian sausage pizza along with
my favorite Pinot Noir and one of the best cheeses in the
world, Parmigiano-Reggiano. It was a good night.
-- Drew

1 comment:

  1. Egg-Celente
    See what I'm talkin' 'bout? -
    Shandog - Grub it then Rub it (I have no idea what that means, I got carried away - Sorry)

    ReplyDelete